Wednesday, 28 May 2008

28/05/08 - New Rashguard Arrives!

Hey guys! Just thought i'd give you a heads up.

I don't particularly want to use this blog as advertising space, i don't believe in that, training should be about just training. But i've found a pretty neat shop in East Anglia where the head guy is more than helpful, and i think this sort of behavior should be rewarded within the community.

This morning, my "Take A Nap" Rashguard arrived, and it's a loose fit one; I'm normally a 52 inch chest, but this rashguard in XL fits me perfectly, and i honestly can't wait to wear it.

The stitching seems durable, the colour isn't gonna blind you, and

It's great quality, and what's more, it's £16.95 (Which i couldn't believe, last time i payed over £30 for a Tapout rashguard!) delivered, and since i'm VERY budget conscious, i couldn't be happier.

Will West is the guy's name, and he runs West Fight Company; One of the best independent fight wear distributors i've ever seen! http://www.westfightcompany.co.uk/

I'm so ecstatic with this! Will get some pics of me rocking it tomorrow.

5 comments:

Will said...

I'm really pleased you like it Luke, i hope it serves you well.

Keep up the good work.

Will
West Fight Company

Matthew said...

Thanks for the mention Luke, Will takes great pride in what he does and he does it well!
We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Matt
West Fight Company

slideyfoot said...

Cool - I barely do nogi these days, so my XFgear rash guard doesn't get all that much use anymore, but I was interested in getting some custom printed ones for a martial arts club at Uni.

Unfortunately, XFgear seems to have folded before we got beyond the preliminary designs, so I'm on the lookout for other companies that do that kinda thing. If they're in the UK, even better (would make a nice change not having to worry about shipping/tax)!

Luke Wykes said...

Slidey, have you tried the generic "surf" rashguard makers?

JLP said...

http://www.splatterandchatter.co.uk

Custom rash vests - only place I've found in the UK.